Why listing your home for sale with Tammy, now!
A lot of sellers are under the impression that winter is a slow sales time, but that is a misconception. In a resort town especially, a lot of homes sell in the winter, particularly if there is good skiing. And this season is surely starting off well!
It’s true that sales traditionally peak between Spring and Summer, but the selling season goes well through the winter ski season. Also, the lower winter inventory means less competition to sell!
Ski areas and resort towns vacationers fall in love with the winter wonderland and start looking for a snowy retreat, and Fall and Winter are a great time for buyers to search for new home sites in these areas.
While home sellers may not be thrilled about keeping their home show-ready during the holidays, it’s the perfect time to find a buyer who is vacationing. By continuing to fully market your properties during this season, you won’t miss the vacationer that is searching on their laptop, smartphone or tablet for a property.
So, it’s time to put your home on the market, and get Rock Star Real Estate exclusive seller listing representation, advertising and Social Media package.
- Establish the highest possible price for your home
- Professional interior and exterior photography
- MLS placement
- Place advertisements and links on all most relevant websites for Real Estate
- Personalized Social Media advertising on all most relevant Social Media Platforms, with particular attention to targeting the right audience for your property.
- Personally promote your home with other agents and possible buyers
- Open Houses
- Coordinate all showings with agents and buyers
- Council potential buyers through the best financing options
- Present, negotiate and discuss all offers on property
- Arrange and follow up all inspections and appraisal
- Organize the closing process with a qualified title company
- Finalize all the details remaining for a smooth transaction
Contact Tammy for a free estimate of your home value and to discuss the winning strategy to sell your home!
Post a Comment